The Thomas family

The Thomas family
From left to right, Tania, Dave, me and Corina

Monday 13 December 2010

Exciting day

I've had quite an exciting day today as I managed to escape from my room and even the building for a while!  I was booked for a heart echo (standard for the infection they found in my cultures) but they were too full here.  Therefore I was booked into 88 Harley Street which is a cab ride away.  There was lots of hanging around and I am now shattered but it was worth it to get out for a bit and see the Christmas decorations etc.  And the best bit was that I was swept back to UCH in a very swish stretch Audi!

My counts continue to rise which is great and may mean a Christmas escape is still feasible if they continue and nothing else goes wrong.  I've still got my temperature so we need to keep an eye on that.

Anyway, as I said, I'm shattered so I'm signing off now.  Sorry for the short posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment