The Thomas family

The Thomas family
From left to right, Tania, Dave, me and Corina

Friday 10 December 2010

All quiet here

A rather quiet day today so not much to report.  My neutrophils stayed steady at their very low level so I still don't know what is going on with them.  Everything crossed that they start going up again.  I'm still feeling fine, despite my low counts.

It was lovely to see Michelle who arrived, milkshake in hand, which was very welcome as Dave couldn't come to see me today.  She also gave me three beautiful scarves which will be so useful to cover my lack of hair, once I've worked out how to use them.  Thank you Michelle.  There is very little hair left now.  If any remains after my shower tomorrow I may shave off the rest as I'm fed up with having my nose tickled!

Congratulations to Tania for getting a distinction in her Grade V Theory music exam.  Very well done!

That's it for today.  Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment