The Thomas family

The Thomas family
From left to right, Tania, Dave, me and Corina

Wednesday 15 December 2010

4 weeks today

I can't believe I've been here for 4 weeks now.   I really do understand what cabin fever is, although I'm not sure the doctors do when they make comments like "Oh that can wait until next week".  Don't they know what happens next week which may be important to me?

Anyway, gripe over, my counts continue to rise and I am now at a level which, if I sustain it, means I am no longer neutropenic!  Great stuff.  Doctors permitting the great escape may still be feasible.

I've had a quiet day, in terms of tests, which is welcome as it's been a bit of a week of them so far.

I had a surprise visit from my friend Eniko which was great, and Dave and Corina came along later.  Corina even carted in a little artificial Christmas tree for me to make my room more festive.

Thank you Anne for you sweet comments.  There is no doubt Dave is my rock, more than ever at times like this.

Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment