The Thomas family

The Thomas family
From left to right, Tania, Dave, me and Corina

Saturday 18 December 2010

A day of mixed fortunes

It's been a mixed bag today.  I felt better and more energetic than I have done for ages so went for a stroll around the floor among other things.  No sunshine today though.  And this energy is despite the fact that my counts went down a bit.  Apparently this is no surprise as they stopped giving me growth factor which boosts them so I'm having to do it all on my own now.

Sadly, the sudden blizzards mean that none of my visitors could make it today so it's been pretty quiet.  I used the time to do a few more Christmas cards.  I apologise if I don't send one to everyone I usually do, my Palm died during the year with all my addresses in it and it may take some time to rebuild the list.

As I said, I've been feeling well today which makes it all the more frustrating that I had another temperature spike (ie 38 degrees) prompting the immediate removal of what seems like several pints of blood again (for the third time).  I do hope that it is nothing.

So, in true girly fashion, I'm signing off now to wallow in Bridget Jones Diary which is on the telly now.

No comments:

Post a Comment