The Thomas family

The Thomas family
From left to right, Tania, Dave, me and Corina

Sunday 21 November 2010

Sunday and more fun

I woke with no rash but a highish temperature, rather curiously 0.8 degrees more in one ear than the other!  The doc has requested I have a chest Xray today to ensure I am not brewing an infection.  That was early this morning.  It is now 11.00pm and I still haven't been called for it but the doctors did say there was no great urgency. 

Otherwise it's been a pretty good day.  Dave and Tania arrived about midday so we sat and read the Sunday papers together while I had my drip.  Then my CML buddy Michelle and her husband Chris came to see us fresh from a 10k charity run.  Michelle was diagnosed 6 weeks after me and is fitter than nearly anyone I know.  See, we may have this illness but it ain't going to stop us living our lives to the full!  Michelle has been a huge support for me over the past year, as someone who totally understands what I am going through.





I got permission to go out for dinner so we all popped out for an Ultimate Burger - see picture taken by Tania.



No comments:

Post a Comment