The Thomas family

The Thomas family
From left to right, Tania, Dave, me and Corina

Monday 22 November 2010

Day 5 of conditioning

I finally got my X-ray done at 11.50pm last night and it appears there is nothing to worry about.  Keeping me up is certainly one way to ensure that I sleep well in hospital! (Piriton at bed time is another!)

It was lovely to have a visit from my "oldest" friend Catherine today - we chatted for hours and hardly scratched the surface.  It's strange that one of the blessings of something like this is that it makes you really appreciate the importance of friends and keeping in touch.

I had my final day of the first 2 chemo drugs today, a different one tomorrow which I hope is a lot quicker to administer.  I have been feeling a bit like I have mild flu all day but it didn't stop me going out for dinner again with Dave and the girls.  I know it must look like I'm at a holiday camp with all these visitors and meals out but I'm making the most of it while I can.

Off to bed now, the Piriton is starting to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment